Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

My Goals In The Future

We are learning to write goals for this term. I know I can do this when they are S.M.A.R.T goals


My goal for writing is to put ambitious vocabulary and sentence openers.The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to look in a dictionary, to check where to put my  full stops in the correct place and asking my friends to help me.



My goal for Reading  is  to reach higher levels and to know  when to stop at a full stop and take a breath for 3 seconds and to take another breath at a coma . This is important because I love to read big and small books even if they're too hard too read but my goal is to read harder books. I can start reading to other people and they will want to listen to my reading. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to read more interesting books and tell what the story it's about and the meanings.



My goal for Maths is to learn more interesting things about math’s and to learn my 14 and 13 timetables. This is important because I like to learn more interesting things about math. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to learn my 14 and 13 timetables and to achieve my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.